Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Current Family Picture!


I have totally neglected updating my blog! Here is a current picture of us. The kids have changed a lot since I last posted (about a year ago!). I need to organize my pictures and then will put more on here. This is us at Dan's brother, Greg's, wedding. The kids were so cute, but did not want to stay still and smile for a picture. More to come soon!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Yay!! I'm so glad that you posted. Love the picture. Hopefully we'll see more soon!

Amber said...

Your boys are so big- I don't even recognize them. We miss you guys!

Jenny said...

So so cute! I cannot believe how big they both are. You all look great!

nicole said...

Nice picture! Your family is so adorable! Hope everything is going well in Ohio. Looking forward to more posts so we can keep in touch! :)

Tom and Lou said...

it was sure nice to see you guys. Abi was asking when lucas was coming over to play. I said well along time, since he lives far away. She was pretty sad.