We decided to head to the Zoo early this year before it got too hot. We went on a perfect day with my sister and her family, and the kids had lots of fun. Luke loved riding on the little pony, Socks. The Columbus Zoo has a train ride, small boat ride, merry-go-round, playground, and a petting zoo that the kids love! Of course, they enjoyed seeing all of the animals as well.
Rebekah, I came across your blog today through Kristin's! What cute little boys you have...I'm glad I caught a few pictures of you guys. I'd love to stay in touch through our blogs. Mine is tellitwithpictures.blogspot.com!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a really fun summer. I cannot believe how big Luke and Grant are. You have cute boys!
What cute kiddies:) Looks like you guys have had a very fun year, so far.
Rebekah, I came across your blog today through Kristin's! What cute little boys you have...I'm glad I caught a few pictures of you guys. I'd love to stay in touch through our blogs. Mine is tellitwithpictures.blogspot.com!
Merry Christmas!
~Gina Tucker
I think a zoo trip is definitely in our plans for this spring / summer. What Zoo do you recommend?
Post a Comment