Here are more pictures of Luke and Grant's Birthday party. We have so many it is hard to narrow it down! This was the "back up" cake, it ended up working out well. They both had their own. Some where I have pictures of Grant eating his birthday cake. I think my Mom took them with her camera. I need to get them! Can I just say I have the cutest boys in the world! Grant loves riding in that jeep, it is so funny to watch him. He usually will get in there and try to drive it or wait for someone to come along and give him a ride. Both the kids think it is the coolest toy and since my Mom has a huge yard, they pretty much go on their own little adventure!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment