Our sweet little baby is not quite this small anymore, but let's pretend I posted this 7.5 months ago!! We named him Grant because we both liked the name and Eric after my Dad. The first picture is of me after my sister, Megan, came and pampered me by doing my hair and make up. She works miracles...after just having a baby I felt beautiful! It was amazing. The last picture is of us when we first got to our home sweet home.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Our new addition!
Our sweet little baby is not quite this small anymore, but let's pretend I posted this 7.5 months ago!! We named him Grant because we both liked the name and Eric after my Dad. The first picture is of me after my sister, Megan, came and pampered me by doing my hair and make up. She works miracles...after just having a baby I felt beautiful! It was amazing. The last picture is of us when we first got to our home sweet home.
Posted by
The Arnold Family
at
11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It seems like you were here just yesterday. Grant and Luke are cute little boys!
Post a Comment