Sunday, December 9, 2007

How could my Mommy forget to post my Birthday?! Happy Birthday Luke!!















We celebrated Luke's 2nd Birthday in April by going on a train ride on the Heber Creeper. Luke absolutely loved it! He still talks about it and wants to go "more again". The next day we had a small party at Rock Canyon Park in Provo. He had some family and friends come and had lots of fun playing with them and eating his Cookie Monster cake. He also had his first kiss on his Birthday. He raised his sunglasses so he could get in close and do it right! We are hoping it was love at first sight and that he and Sammy get married one day!

4 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Bek-
I was so excited to see pictures of your cute family. It's about time I got to see Grant!! :) I hope you guys are doing well. I'll give you a call this week and we can catch up!!!

Jenny said...

Luke's birthday party was lots of fun. I hope that it was love at first sight for Sammy too!

Emily Black said...

Bekah!!!!

I can't believe you finally updated this blog. I've been wondering about you guys and how you were doing. You've been on my mind a lot. I'm so sorry for all you've had to go through this summer, and I'm sure the holidays will be really difficult too. But you have such a wonderful family and I'm glad to hear you're all there in Ohio to support each other.

You're kids are SOOOO CUTE!! I can't believe how much Luke has grown up and I've never even seen Grant. They're just adorable!! I know you guys are so happy to finally be done with school. Isn't it a great feeling? I'd love to talk to you some time soon. When you get a chance, email me your phone number so I can call you (and Rachael's too!). I really miss you guys and I'm glad to hear that overall things are going well!

Jenny said...

Cute family picture with Santa!