Sunday, December 9, 2007


Big brother, Luke feeding Grant. Grant's thinking, "who let this kid feed me? He can't even hold a bottle up right."



Spending a beautiful spring day in Utah with some of our friends before we left. We miss you guys! We miss the mountains too!





"Check me out, I've grown!" This was at Grant's 2 week check up and one of the last days we were in Utah.


This is the only way we survived moving across country after having a baby! Good thing they come like this and too bad it doesn't last longer!!




3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad you updated your blog, it has been so fun seeing your pictures. We really miss you guys so much!

Jenny said...

Every time I see those two boys, I wonder how Dan could have actually played a role in it. They are too handsome to be claimed by their father. Thank goodness Becka can carry the day in the long run.
Miss you guys!

Kurtis

Jenny said...

I meant Bekah!!! I really did.

Kurtis