Saturday, December 5, 2009


This is a usual day around our house. When it is way too quiet and Grant is nowhere to be found, it is time to go hunting for him! This is a common thing to find. Here is Grant with sprinkles all over his hands, face, and clothes. He was hiding behind a door eating sprinkles he had snuck from the kitchen! That boy gets into anything and everything! He is such a cutie!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

So funny!

Jenny said...

What a sneaky little boy. The same rule goes in our house. If it is too quiet then the girls are into something they shouldn't be.

The Shavers said...

Super hilarious. I don't know where he gets his mischieviousness from... oh wait, yes I do!

3865 E. Thornton Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85297

You guys?
jaredshaver@gmail.com

Laurie said...

I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Cute picture. It's so true, kids are sneaky. Beware the silence!