Friday, February 1, 2008

Our Trip to Disney World!


We took a trip to Disney World during Thanksgiving week. We had lots of fun and enjoyed meeting up with all of our family from Massachusetts. The weather was beautiful, which made it really hard to come back to cold, gray Ohio. Dan says we don't need to go there again for at least 5 years, but Luke is already planning our next trip. He calls it "Mickey Mouse's castle". We'll see you wins that! Here are just a few of our many pictures!!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like you had fun on your trip! I can't wait to go to NY with you and Dan!!

Jenny said...

I was sad to see that we did not get an invitation to come with you guys. We would have paid for everyone! All jokes aside, it looks like you had a great time and will going back soon--if Luke and soon Grant have anything to say about it.

Kurtis

Emily Black said...

Bekah,
I love all these fantastic pictures. What a fun trip to Disney! Your boys are growing up fast! I think Cotlon and Luke look like they could be brothers. Love ya and miss ya!